Individual and Corporate sponsorships provide support for specific New Ballet programs. A custom sponsorship package can be developed to align with the needs of each individual and corporation. To learn more about becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities include, presenting the annual NutRemix™ and Springloaded performances, supporting the Building Brighter Futures Annual Fundraising Luncheon, and delivering our mission to schools through exciting and educational performances including:
- Anansi and the Sky God (Based on the book, Anansi Does the Impossible)
- ¡José! (Based on the book, José Born to Dance – the story of José Limon, Mexican American Dance pioneer)
- Peter and the Wolf (Tchaikjovsky’s classic tale representing all of the instruments in the orchestra)
- Three Shoes & Bare Feet (In honor of Lynne Jordan Turley)
– J.W. Gibson J.W. and Kathy Buckman Gibson are Leadership Donors